I sent my baby off to Kindergarten today! Mia was most excited about wearing her new clothes and her Hannah Montana shoes. We got to the school, took some pic's, Mia said her good byes, lined up with her class, gave a quick wave..and just like that - off she went smiles all the way. Jeremiah was solid as a rock and I of course fell apart.
August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH MY MIA!! SHE LOOKS SOOOO CUTE!! SHES A BIG GIRL NOW!..... TIME FOR ANOTHER ONE!
Julie, I can tell you were crying...Very sweet picture. I get to do that same thing with my Macie in 3 weeks and I'll have postpartum on top of it! We'll let you know how Friday goes!
OMG... I love them both...they are both so big... I remember the nights that each of them were born, it seems like just yesterday I was racing to the hospital to meet them for the first time and now they're racing off to Kindergarten!
Love you my wonderful neices!
Post a Comment