From San Diego, CA to Boca Raton, FL in less than a week...hectic but so worth it!
Rebecca, one of my best friends moved to Boca Raton in Sept last year. She fell in love and was wisked across the country to be with her fiance'. Rebecca and I started the Media Dept together at TSG. Although we still work together (she offices in FL) it's just not the same without her. We've been through so much together...some good...some not so good...some REALLY bad.
But I've decided that testing a friendship and remaining friends, only proves it to be a true friendship.
I'm so glad I could be there to support her through this life changing event. And WHAT AN EVENT IT WAS! Jeremiah and I stayed at Rebecca & Steve's home and had a wonderful time. the Burbidge Suite of the Sager Estate is no longer - The Shapiro Suite reigns!
No comments:
Post a Comment