July 19, 2009

Taking off the Training Wheels

While camping over The Fourth, Mia crossed another milestone off her list - learning to ride her bike without training wheels. It was quite tricky how it happened really- it was more of a win-win for Mia now that I think about it! Jeremiah had been pressuring her to take off the training wheel - and she's been pressuring us for a Nintendo DSI. You see where I'm going with this right? So Jer makes a deal with her, "learn how to ride w/out training wheels and i'll buy you a DSI right now". He took her training wheels off and threw them in the trash then are there. After crying for a bit, she decided to let me help her. After 1 full day, she had it down and as soon as we got home, she got her DSI. Smart girl, now what kinda deal can I make?

No comments: