September 20, 2009

Pismo Coast Village... O The Memories

For our 10 Year Wedding Anniversary, we made it a family trip! I've always wanted to take my kids to the campground I grew up going to with my grandparents...Pismo Coast Village at Pismo Beach, California. My brother Paul and 2 of his girls joined us in the very same Motorhome our grandparents took us in (newly remodeled of course).
This was more than just an Anniversary Trip for us, it was a healing trip for me as well. My dad always wanted us to bring the kids and go to the beach. Since dad never made the trip - it seemed only fitting to get Paul and his new motorhome to join us.
Pismo Coast Village was as cool to the kids as it was to me way back when! I remember riding the 3 wheel'd bikes with gpa, playing mini golf, playing at the arcade, meeting new friends at the Clubhouse events, and combing the beach for seashells at the crack of dawn.
We made new memories to cherish, and maybe one day, our kids bring their kids here too. Posted by Picasa

No comments: